cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the outlook add-in for JAM may release

johnkearns
Explorer
0 Kudos

The release notes for SAP JAM 1405 make mention of a new Outlook Add-In.  However there is no reference indicating where to obtain the addin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RuedigerMueller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Your company admin can contact the SFSF Customer support and request the Outlook Add-In for your company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger, what about for internal SAP use? How can we add this feature to outlook?

RuedigerMueller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

SAP-internally IT is currently evaluating and based on the result will make the add-in available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Will we be informed internally when it becomes available for download?

RuedigerMueller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Probably yes - but I am not from SAP IT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OKay .. would you know what IT email to contact regarding this?

RuedigerMueller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No - but you can search in out internal SAP Jam instance. I think there is already a discussion around this topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a link to it, I would appreciate if you can share it with me, i couldn't find it. Thanks.

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will @-mention you on the thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Do you have an updates regarding the Add-In?

We contacted our JAM consultant from T-Systems. However, they have no information yet about the Add-In.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

We heard from SF that the Outlook Add-In build was complete and it would be disseminated to support in a few days. We were instructed to request the add-in through SF Support. Hope this helps.

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

as pointed out by Lucas and Ruediger you can request the SAP Jam add-in for MS Outlook through the SuccessFactors Support team.

If T-Systems is helping to administrate your instance they might also be able to request it for you.

Best regards, Christian

johnkearns
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I had gone through that process a couple of weeks ago, but was told by support that the Outlook addon had been pulled for rework.

Do you know if it is now available?

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christian,

we talked to our service provider T-Systems, but they do not have any information about when the add-in will be available.

Do you have a link were we can get it directly?

Thanks

former_member47640
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you as a customer are live with SAP Jam your service provider will get you users for the SuccessFactors support portal. There you can create your own tickets with the SuccessFactors support and they will provide you the add-in.

If you are live with SAP Jam already and haven't received a user for the support portal yet, please reach out to your service provider.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.