cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web dispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have installed standalone web dispatcher in windows. installation is completed.

while check the profile using the below command in web disp. it show the following error

Do i need open the port in the system and how to find ms host name and port number.

command

sapwebdisp -checkconfig pf=XD1_W10_ENTWDPX1

Regards,

Manoj J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most likely the port 8000 that you have configured in WD is wrong. It is also possible that there is a firewall between WD and the backend system blocking the connection. You can check the HTTP port of the backend system by running report RSPARAM and looking for the parameter ms/server_port_<xx>, where <xx> is most likely 0 or 1. The default message server HTTP port for instance 00 is 8100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samuli,

I  have changed the port number and host as below

ms-host :- maximus.sytec.passhe.edu

ms-port :- 8130

after that i am facing this issue.

Regards,

Manoj J

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Your network is unable to resolve the host name maximus to an IP address. Either configure a fully qualified host name in your system (see instance profile parameter icm/host_name_full for details) or make sure the WD host is able to resolve host name maximus (either by DNS or using of local hosts file).

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you help me on this issue i have maintained icm/host_name_full but i am facing below prob

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Is this external firewall blocking the port ? you can ping the back-end SAP system?

BR

SS