cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Warehouse task

Former Member
0 Kudos

In an Inbound delivery if we have same product and batch in multiple line items,  Automatic Warehouse Tasks are getting created for rest of the HU after  creating WT for one HU

Inbound Process--> Receive HU via ASN. Then Select a HU and perform Unload, GR and Create WT. After that if you see the List if HU, WH task gets created for rest of the HU automatically, This auto WH task gets created even without/before GR.

I have tested this by removing conditions of PPF ( Automatic WH task for Putaway) , No good

Any idea? Note??

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj

I am receiving HU against ASN using RF. I select single HU to Unload, GR and Create WT. After this system automatically creating WT  for rest of the HU of the same ASN. This

This prevents forkies to scan and receive / reject other HUs

And this happens only when same material and batch occurs in multiple line items. In other scenarios it does not created WT for all HU s automatically .

Thanks

amolagarkar
Explorer
0 Kudos
Was it resolved.. I am also getting same issue. When I create task for one HU, system trigger task creation for all handling units.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sabyasachi

WT can be created before GR is normal in EWM.

No WT creating automatically.

when you go to wt creation screen check does all HU are getting selected in HU task tab. If yes then deselect and try to create as you need ?

Also check action profile. This should not happen if you only do activity for one.

Regards

Suraj

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks interesting. You mean, If you create WT for one HU of Outbound Delivery Line, the WTs  for all HUs in that delivery are getting created automatically for all Delivery lines.

Is my understanding correct?

Regards,

Sathish