cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add extra Payment modes in ESS Travel management against a Reimbursement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Travel Experts,

I need to add extra Payment modes such as Corporate Credit Card and Company Card options in Payment mode option dropdown list  in ESS Travel management against a Reimbursement type.

Screen shot attached where I need extra two Payment mode options:

Please let me know how to add it .

Regards,

Nayak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayak,

The screenshot you provided doesn't look like a standard ESS Travel Management screen?

This means you will need to find out how  this custom web dynpro screen/application was built to understand where the "Payment Mode" values are coming from.  Try right clicking on the field, going to technical details and then open SE80 in the back end and find the web dynpro configuration and see if you can figure it out from there, or ask a developer to help.

In standard SAP, the payment method is only available for selection in the HR master record (infotype 0009 bank details - relevant for T&E) if it has been flagged as "Allowed for personnel payments" in the payment method country settings (customized via FBZP).

Hope this helps,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jack,

I am newbie to Travel mgmt support. So I am seeing ESS Travel mgmt screen for the 1st time.

Still tried and checked all relevant nodes related to ESS Travel, but couldn't figure it out from where

it is coming. Let me check with some Technical experts in portal then I'll update in this space.

Regards,

Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Any suggestions for this issue ? I am not able to get the node where it is maintained.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

both is "credit card".

The system takes care that company card payments can only be assigned to expense types which are customized as "paid by company".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krause.

Yes I understood ur reply. But my client requirement is they need to add two extra fields in the Payment mode drop down list. Need to know where it is maintained in R/3 ?

It must be controlled from R/3 right ?

Regards,

Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayak,

I don't know in which table you are on your screen shot.

But if you are talking about SAP payment methods than you should use the standard.

This payment methods are used for further processing and postings.

So if you create your "own" on this has to be handled in follow up processes.

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sigi,

The screen shot is not from R/3 . It' s from Travel mgmt tab in ESS Portal.

It seems some customized screen controlled by Webdynpro application which is beyond my scope being a HCM Functional Consultant.

Let me connect with any Technical expert.

Regards,

Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayak,

could you please provide the whole screen?

I don't know this screen but this doesn't mean it is not on a dialog from the travel module 😉

Maybe this is something developed from the customer?

Could you please mark the entry and click on F1 key? normally a popup comes up with some technical data - this would be also helpfully to understand where you are....

Thanks,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sigi,

Please find more screen shots :

Regards,

Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK this is not a travel service from my understanding.

It looks like an advance request out of payroll.

So try to set your questions to SAP HCM forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sigi for your suggestion.

Started a new thread in HCM Forum.

Regards,

Nayak