Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see created evaluations in visualization :KPI Modeler

former_member746782
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue  with KPI Modeler, we have been using SAP standard HANA views in KPI modeler which in turn will be used in SAP Fiori.
We have selected a view (for eg: MaterialValStockValueTurnoverQuery), created evaluation by prefered filters on the KPI's and saved it.
Evaluation is saved. Later we go to visualizations for graphical representation of the evaluation of the KPI and find no evaluations listed out in the drop down.

Could it be the authorization issue? Could anyone share some points on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

have you managed to resolve this? I am facing exactly the same issue - I can create Variants and Evaluations but they are not displayed afterwards.

Thanks

Martina

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Martina,

Did you activate the Variants ?

Thanks,

Debasish

bobwang
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello jaya,

Not sure if you have activated the KPI also? KPI created will be in inactive state initially and you'll also need to go back to the home screen, find your KPI and activate it. Then the associated evaluation should appear in dropdown. Thanks

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,    

The activated Evaluations can be assigned with the visualizations. Activate the KPI to see them in the 'Manage Visualization' screen.

Thanks,
Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasish,

I am facing similar issue - after creating KPI, Evaluations in the last step to activate a user needs to be selected. There are no users available in the KPI Modeler to be selected. I was expecting to see the users created in the HANA DB.

Did you face this issue? If anyone else reading this forum thread faced this issue and resolved it please provide the solution.

Thanks,

Wajid.

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Wajid,

You can activate the Evaluation and in the last step authorize the set of user(s)/ Roles(s) to restrict the visualization/ consumption of the content. If you are unable to select the set of users then we need to look at the issue specifically.

By the way, it looks like you are using the old version of KPI modeler which will be out of support from 31st Dec. 2015. I would encourage you to use the new KPI Modeler which is already available in SMP.

You can search for  'SAP Analytics Foundation 1.0' for more details on the new KPI Modeler.

Further, you can also check the following documentations for details on the SAP Smart Business (KPI Modeler).

1. http://help.sap.com/ssb

2. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/4b/601d69a4874a7fb1353d9d5e01d97e/content.htm?fram...

Do provide your SAP_UI revision along with HANA revision information while asking for support as it will help to provide the right suggestion for the solution.

Thanks,

Debasish