cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Display data in list tile view on split screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am working on agentry platform which i have to display data using list tile view my scenerio is that like once i click on screen it has to display the customer details like customer id and other details to the splitter screen.

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sumit,

This is achieved in the products through the use of teh list tile view for the basic information )(high level /key data) and a Tile Display to show a detail screen set (1 or more screens) that provide additional details related to the selected item in the list tile view.

To configure this you do not need to configure anything in terms of single click actions on the list tile.  You are going to simply target the tile display to be based on the selected object from your list tile control.

Here is a screen shot of how my list tile is configured

and also then how my tile display targets back to the currently selected object from the list tile

hopefully you can use this to setup your applciation accordingly.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir..

This is my screen i just want to display the customer details when i click on colored portion and output should be display on area like tiledis: id company phone etc.You can see in screen shot.

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with defining a single click action in list tile view setting that calls the required screen.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because the fields on the same screen, on the bottom fields you will want to use and update rule that does "Current Screen Set> Current Detail Screen> "Name of List time view" Field> Current Object > "Property wanted to be displayed" Property

Stephen Streeter

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would define a secondary screen set that contains a detail screen with the fields you want displayed when the colored area is selected.  Then use a tile display control pointed to the new screen set and targeted as I mentioned above.  Simplier than using update rules for each field (which is also an option as Steve mentions).

--Bill

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit , In list tile view we use two screens . first for basic information and second when click on it , you get complete information . So , can you please  check list tile view  configuration . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kunal,

My requirement to display all the customer details when i click on basic list on same screen.

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit , As per my understanding for  you requirement is , When you click on any customer , you want to see detail of all customer in next screen with information . if its correct then you can run first list screen . So you get all customer data in list screen , and when you press on any customer you get  list tile view with all customer detail screen with double click action . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kunal

But i Just want this action in single click operation.

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit , There is option available in list screen level . Can you follow ? Listscreen->Action/Sorting->Single click action . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya