Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kill entire Session in my ZWDC

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a ZWeb Dynpro based form with a Selection View, where in this view user can select an option to Create, Change, Delete and for Update request. Based on the selection type, am navigating to particular views.

My requirement is, if suppose a user selects CREATE request, they will give all the form details and on pressing submit button, data is saved on DB and am navigating the view back to the Selection View itself.

So at this point, am making all the nodes to invalidate. But instead of using this approach, I prefers to kill the entire session, such that I can have my selection view in a fresh state.

Is it possible. Please give your valuable ideas.

With Regards,

RAM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. In your selection view, go to Properties tab and select the Lifetime as 'When Visible' . And In WDDOINIT method you refresh/invalidate the nodes instead of doing it again in Handle Inbound plug method

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply.

I did as per your logic. All the nodes are getting validated but am facing one more issue because of it.

As if a user selects CREATE option, am setting the default date and sy-uname in WDDOINIT method.

So by now, once data is saved, again am selecting CREATE request, where my date and sy-name are not updating.

BR,

RAM.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In WDDOINIT method after invalidating all the node, set the date and time using set_attribute( ) method

Regards,

Kiran

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RAM,

Try to put the logic of setting default username and date in handler of INBOUND plug of your view.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Answers (0)