cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample still showing in quality inspection stock after usage decision completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

After process order completed, we have received 100 units as a quality inspection stock.  After usage decision,( QA11), I have posted 98 units to unrestricted use and 2 units to the  to sample usage

98 units successfully move to unrestricted stock.

However 2 units for sample still showing quality inspection stock.

I have checked MB51, mat document number for sample is 4900000160 and movement type is 331

Do you have any idea why sample still showing in quality inspection stock. It  should consumed and zero out the quality inspection stock in MMBE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in COGI for the process order for any goods movement error and revert...

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No record was found for selection. No error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you MIC's control Indicators.

Is it tick on Destructive insp. under Sample tab ?

Please tick it and try again with whole process.

Destructive Insp. : You specify whether the sample is to be destroyed after inspection. This means that is no longer available. This quantity is used in the usage decision as the proposed quantity for the posting to sample.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This  Destructive insp did not selected (No tick). It does not matter. I have checked  in a  IDEAS system , it is working perfectly. i havn't select destructive .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Means you are telling that in IDEAS its working fine. Sample is destroyed after 331 movement type.

Is it right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is perfectly working in iDEAS. It was working pefrfectly for us. however recently we have applied some sap patches and this  issue arise

I have posted 596 units to unrstock and 2 units to sample and 2 unit to scrap in IDEAS.please check the snap shot its working perfectly .

MB51

QA11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have resolved this issue by implementing the notes 1930161, 1935699 and 48815 to
prevent the future issue. Note 1930161 and 1935699 are in the hot note category

SAP developer form SAP Germany helps us to remove previous inconsistency

Please be careful when you updating new patches

\

Thanks

parves

Answers (0)