cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello how you doin:),

After PGI we are doing transfer to EWM sys, but somehow stock stuck somewhere betwin systems and I cant find way to make it happens.

Ive monitored the inb delivery in VL06

the message is: Delivery was distributed therefore display only

Please help!

Any suggestions, transactions tips

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can not just re-send the delivery, that will not help, you need to figure out why you can not find the delivery in EWM. Check the outbound queue of your ERP, the inbound queue of your EWM. Or if this is empty, the inbound delivery notification, then this would not be active in case of an error.

Just resending it does not solve the problem.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with with Juergen.

Vladislav Terziev, I hope, you did pre-check in SMQ1 & SMQ2 queues before posting your question. If you do not, before doing the above suggested steps, could you please monitor SMQ1 & SMQ2 Queues in both ECC and EWM Systems. If you do not find any queues, related to delivery, then only redistibute using the above steps.

If you find, your queue, then, Please process those queues correcting the respective error.

Also, please do check, whether IDN( Inbound Delivery Notification) has been created or not. If yes, If you rectify your errors, then, you can expect IBD ( Inbound Delivery ) Creation.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ive already checked all smq..

Iam not aouthorized to SE.. debugging and so on,

so any other suggestions, I think the only way is VL60,

unfortunetly I dont know what to do there:)

Help please!!??

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vladislav,

Select the desired Inbound Delivery in ECC and click on change button. Find the below screen shot for your reference.

Unfortunately, it takes lot of time in my system to execute this TCode to share the steps.

Regards,

Sathish

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let us know, If you are able to get success in modifying the Delivery using VL60.

Regards,

Sathish

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"   Ive already checked all smq.."

And did you have any entries in the queues or not? If there are no entries and you also have no inbound delivery notification, you need to check if you sent the qrfc to the right system at all.

If you have entries, you need to check the log of these entries.

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is closed

Thanks

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which alternative you have used and what was the resolution. And, you can mark your thread as answered/closed.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some storage loc wasnt ciffed enough good, if I can say it like that

Thanks to all

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does your issue resolved or still exist. if still exist, where do you stuck?

Regards,
Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vladislav ,

Greetings for day

Kindly check inbound, outbound queues in SMQ1, SMQ2 transactions and provide screen shot to help you further.

Please confirm if your issue is resolved .

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav

As you said delivery is created in ECC and cannot found in EWM.

check SM01 and SM02 in ECC and then same in EWM.

if your queue is stuck in SMQ1 in ECC then its issue of distribution model or some other integration part of ECC - EWM .

Then Check SMq1 and SMq2 in EWM. If you found  any queue stuck try to reprocess and check SLG1 for error log to get correct issue of why you can not see IDN in EWM.

try to flow new sto for check. Don't reprocess the old one. so that in between if you have changed any customization which will may resolved issue.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in VL60

could you tell me whats next, what exact i need to change

Thank you!

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Select your Delivery and you can click on Change button which is on Top. That allows you to change the Delivery. I would suggest you to reduce the quantity/External Delivery ID and click on Save. This will redistribute the delivery back to EWM.

Regards,
Sathish

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are two options to do resend/redistribute your delivery to EWM.

1      Try to edit the Delivery status using ABAP Help in Debug mode and change the status as 'A-Not Distributed Mode'. Then, Try to distribute again using VL06ID Tcode.

2     Try to change little delivery information using VL60 Tcode. And Save. System redistributes the changes. but, VL60 Tcode will lot of time to get it execute. Since, It fetches all the deliveries.

or

Try to repeat the Output type, If you are using any. This will redistributes the delivery again. But, This set up will not exist in lot of system. and suitable most of the times.

Regards,
Sathish