SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment Item Error FB60

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had FM only one company code "ABC" for which FM area was activated. but now we are moving to 10 company codes and same FM area is being assigned to all company codes. Now when i post a vendor invoice in FB60 or F-43 for company code "ABC" system derives the FM assignments just fine and document gets posted without any error. but when i try to post the document in any of the other newly created Company Codes system derives the FM assignments for the G/L line item just fine but when i try to post the document system takes me to the detail tab of FB60 and gives the error that no commitment item entered in line item 0001. which relates to vendor line. why is system doing this and how can i fix this. one more thing is that for company code "ABC" we had document splitting activated but now we have deactivated document splitting as segments have been converted into company codes. could this be the reason for such a behavior of the system? how can i fix this?  

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check have you activated the derivation check for you new company code:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check have you activated the derivation check for you new company code:

0 Kudos

Yes this is already checked.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you activated FM on a later stage, you have to assign your posted documents to FM objects using FMCN and FMCT transactions as I described in your other thread. As for error message, set a trace in FMDERIVE and make sure that the values are preserved till the end of the strategy and not initialized on the final stage.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thank you for helping me out. i checked the same scenario on production and its working just fine. the only issue is on DEV. where company codes were assigned to FM area on a later stage