Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports Issue after system Refresh

former_member211727
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we performed a system refresh from our Production to Development system. It is SAP ERP 6.0 ehp5 system. The refresh was successful however we are seeing issues related to STMS.

1. In our development system we are unable to use SCC1 to move transport from one client to another. The following is the dump.

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Except.                CX_SDB_ORA_PROGRAM_ERROR

ABAP Program           CL_SDB_ORA_UPDATE_STATS=======CP

Application Component  BC-DB-ORA-CCM

The occurrence of the exception is closely related to the occurrence of

a previous exception "CX_SQL_EXCEPTION", which was raised in the program

"CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP",

specifically in line 24 of the (include) program

"CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CM008".

The cause of the exception was:

ORA-20003: Specified bug number (16470836) does not exist#ORA-06512: at

"SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 23922#ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line

23973#ORA-06512: at line 1

2. We are not able to see the sub request record for the transports is missing in E070 table for the TRs which were created before refresh.

Please provide your inputs and help us to resolve these issues.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Bumped into this ugly Oracle issue during an add-on installation via SUM. And here is what worked for me and my way to troubleshoot:

1. Checked Update statisics from trx DBACOCKPIT (DB13) and realized it was failing and stated the same issue here as in logfiles for SUM (ORA-20003: Specified bug number (16470836) does not exist)

2. I downloaded the latest MOPatch, OPatch and SBP (SAP Bundle Patch) for Oracle.

3. I patched the system with the latest SBP (see below target version) and used the latest MOPatch and OPatch. Then started up the system and from DBACOCKPIT, violá, now the update statistics job works like a charm. I assume the previous SBP had a bug (?).

And for the record, I am on Oracle 11.2.0.4 and my SAP Bundle looked like this:

Current Version:

SAP Bundle Patch 11.2.0.4.3 - 201408 Patch level 1408

Target Version:

SAP Bundle Patch 11.2.0.4.4 - 201411 Patch level 1411

And after the patch I got rid of the ("ORA-20003: Specified bug number (16470836) does not exist)" issue. SUM is now also progressing and passed the issue in step "5.4 Checks" and Phase: PREP_SPACEALC/TABSPC_PREP.

Hope it helps to others.

Cheers //Pelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had this issue of ("ORA-20003: Specified bug number (16470836) does not exist)" when upgrading from 11.2.0.2 to 11.2.0.4. on an EHP7 ECC system. Installation of the following patchset as part of the 'out of line' upgrade (installation to a new Oracle home) caused the issue:

SBP_112045_201502

We were unable to relink using the script and the catsbp.sql patch did not fix the issue - we were unable to find any notes on the the subject. We were planning to roll it back and try again, however we found Pelle's post and SAP had just released the following patch set on the 19th May:

SBP_1120456_201505

We installed this over the top of the previous set, and this has now resolved the issue.

former_member227888
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had the same problem, after clone from database to our test system.

The issue occured during make new statistic and the log show this message

BR0301E SQL error -20003 in thread 3 at location stats_tab_collect-66, SQL statement:

'EXECUTE stmt_1a'

'BEGIN DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS (OWNNAME => '"SAPDAT"', TABNAME => '"CAT_PARAMS"', ESTIMATE_PERCENT => NULL, METHOD_OPT => 'FOR ALL COLUMNS SIZE 1', DEGREE => NULL, CASCADE => TRUE, NO_INVALIDATE => FALSE); END;'

ORA-20003: Specified bug number (16470836) does not exist

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 23922

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_STATS", line 23973

ORA-06512: at line 1

If you run the above command in sqlplus, you got the same message.

In found in Oracle Metalink this note: (Doc ID 1180514.1)

Gathering Statistics with DBMS_STATS Fails Raising 'ORA-20003: Specified Bug Number (%s) Does Not Exist' Where the Bug number Reported is 5099019 or 16470836 (Doc ID 1180514

Solution for my database was, renew the DBMS_STATS pack with the command down.

1) Recreate DBMS_STATS package by running the following scripts:

sqlplus "/ as sysdba"

@?/rdbms/admin/dbmsstat.sql

@?/rdbms/admin/prvtstas.plb

@?/rdbms/admin/prvtstat.plb

After this command the sql command BEGIN DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS( ...) END; worked succesfully.

The message from first script (dbmsstat.sql) could you ignore:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-01921: role name 'GATHER_SYSTEM_STATISTICS' conflicts with another user or

role name

Ciao

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing. recreating the DBMS_STATS package worked for us!

former_member214380
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to let you know: Same thing here! Worked perfect. I also double checked the Oracle article to make sure we are facing the issue. It points out directly to the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i just had the exact same Problem. For me and the solution was to run the relink:

$ORACLE_HOME/bin/relink all

and then the catsbp.sql which was delivered with the latest SBP you installed.

Regards Jonas

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why do you mean by "system refresh from our Production to Development system"

DB copy or client copy ?

Based on the problem you have it must have been a DB copy.

As you might know this is not recommended by SAP, you should at least have exported the object versions as stated in the here under note.

I hope your TMS domain controller was the production system...

It is normal that you did loose data in the CTS tables as you overwrite all CTS tables with the data from production, thus orders created in DEV that were not released should have been erased.

I'm afraid your problem could be tougher than a simple Oracle error...

For the Oracle error could you try launching system statistic and see if you get the same error

brconnect -u / -c -f stats -t system_stats

Why did you perform that refresh, client copy could have been a safer alternative.

Regards

130906 - How can versions be transported?

You want to copy the versions of the repository objects from one R/3 system into another, for example because you are planning to copy your production system to your development system.

Such a procedure does not correspond to the strategy recommended by SAP, to always retain the development system.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Based on the log you have provided it appears to be an issue with the Oracle database.

Check this SAP note and see if that helps.

1667086 - ORA-20003 - Specified bug number (<number>) does not exist.

Regards

RB

former_member211727
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked this SAP Note. This didn't help.

Thanks

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ran into this issue and it appears to me that the SBP might have not installed correctly.

To fix this I re-installed the SBP after rolling back the patches.