cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Contract as per Consignment Fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi The Quantity Contract ZFKM doesn't function with Document type ZHKB consignment fill up Can some one please advice how do I proceed furthur. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try to understand in which Business scenario,  you can configure consignment process.  I don't think, even if you extend copy control as already suggested, it will work.  When you expect some assistance from this forum, please see that you explain the business process in detail to enable members understand your requirement correctly.

Incidentally, it has been observed that you are habitually creating many threads but not updating or closing properly which is not a good factor.  You have created around 40 threads out of which, you closed only couple of threads.  Try to respect others' time who spent time to help you out and gave suggestions to your issue and you have to reciprocate your thanks by updating properly so that it will be helpful to others who face similar issue.  The very purpose of this forum is defeated with your current practice.  No one can take any input from your threads.  Hope you understand this and update all your threads properly.

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do agree with Lakshmipathi sir opinion, have observed many people not updating even after getting the relevant answer.they simply ran away after getting their relevant input.This is not good practice.

Moderators need to bring a new policy that if any person is  repeatedly not updating the  treads even the after getting the most relevant answer then those id' s should be blocked.

Ramesh please don't think otherwise, but is a fact, its happening with many people.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you please clarify little more ?

Are you creating Consignment Fillup with reference to quantity contract ? if so what is the error you are getting

are copy controls from quantity contract to Consignment fill up already in place? check this in VTAA

regards,

santosh