Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Route Configuration

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

Kindly do let me know what type of setting I should set in the configuration for bringing the Text box in the dialogue box "Add Task to Process Route".

I recently saw in SAP document which has the Text box showing.

Please see the attached screen shot for correct information.

Also I would like to how I can I assign Deadline monitoring task in Process Route through configuration.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Jo Pz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jo,

The Process Route In PLM ECR was build on top of the Case Management APIs and is currently not as robust as the ORGANIZER or SCASE transactions. The configuration screen shot put by you relates to the R/3 solution. For PLM Web UI, as Tamas pointed out, you require to get the custom solutions developed by SAP Partners.

Alternatively, if you have a good knowledge of ABAP Web Dynpro and ABAP Workbench then you can create your own Enhancements. The Web Dynpro application and views to be enhanced is:-

a) Web Dynpro Application: /PLMU/WDC_PR

b) Views: V_PROCESS_ROUTE_ITEM for Process Route Items,

V_PROC_ROUTE_HEADER for Process Route Header,

V_PROCESS_ROUTING for the Process Route Tree

Once you insert your Text Elements in the Process Route popup, you can then write the business logic within the method tab of either the Component or the Views.

Note: In case you are using the PLM Applications in the DMZ (De-militarized Zone) and want to do custom coding, then I strongly recommend you to follow the SAP PLM Web UI Framework. But if the ECR application is meant to be accessed within the organization and there are no plans to utilize the DMZ capabilities of PLM 7.X, then you can custom code directly within the Enhancement Framework.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

it can not be done by the standard configuration. It can be done by custom development or getting the partner solution below.

The first picture shows a screen developed by an SAP Partner: EXA AG:

http://www.exa-ag.com/component/phocadownload/category/2-plm?download=1:process-layer

Best regards

Tamas

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thank you very much for your reply.Can you be little more specific on what you mean by"getting the partner solution". Is it add on that needs to be purchased from SAP to get these functionalities

Please advice

Thanks & Regards

Jo Pz

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

yes, either you can contact your SAP Account Manager or you can contact EXA AG. They will put you into the right direction.

Best regards

Tamas