cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Sched.for delivery from MMBE

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We had a delivery document right before PGI but user decided to delete all items. Delivery was saved with no items.

Now, In the stock overview(MMBE) we are seeing a certain quantity of a material under 'scheduled for delivery'.

This quantity is not related to any document sales order or delivery note, i have checked VL06p for that batch number and there are none.

I have checked MD04 but our availability check is 02, so even if i have the quantity as a requirement for this day i have no detail of where it is reserved

i have run SDRQCR21 program but there is no results for any material.

do you have any ideas as to where this issue might be coming from or how to solve it??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Issue solved,

Turns out it was an SAP problem and i had to run SDRQCR21 again but i debugged the program and i had to change the default screen parameters so get into VBBS modification

For VBBS de-select processing for each item and then it works.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please recheck your delivery whether End user properly deleted it or either just go through VLO3N -Outbound delivery  enter the delivery number & hit enter or go through VA03 T-Code enter the Order no - & go to Environment - Display document flow  & check here you might get the whether delivery document number is properly deleted or not & also determine were you having excess quantity before deleting delivery documents.

Thx

Kamlesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you find your deleted deliveries in VBBE table ?

0 Kudos

unfortunately our availability check is 01, total requirements
so i can only see the total requirement for the day with no details....in table VBBS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But how do you know in that case that your unwanted schedule quantities are coming from this deleted delivery?

0 Kudos

there are no other deliveries 'open' where stock could be reserved in MMBE, also it happened after item deletion.
Reserved stock(at sched delivery status) always returns to unrestricted stock after deleting deliveries as far as we know.. but not this time.