cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad integration in Portal Rendering issues

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's, I have created UI5 iview by copying the Web Dynpro Application com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap - UI5 and pasted in to the folder where I am creating the iview. with in the content SAP UI5 gave the relative path as :/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html? And in the Navigation Menu- selected the option: Display in separate headerless portal window (standard mode) Now when trying to Preview or open the role it is not rendering(both in IE and Chrome) the Launchpad. It is displaying a blank screen. And we are the latest version available in the market on the patches and all the fiori related components. Please help. Thanks, Pramod

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0019300750
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

I am not sure if you will be able to upgrade portal just to get UI5 iViews working.

You may want to go through blog-

http://scn.sap.com/community/enterprise-portal/blog/2014/05/14/sap-portal-fiori-launchpage-launchpad...

SAP shall actually simply fix UI5 iView templates to get Fiori working for even 7.3 version portals.

Upgrading portal for just Fiori is costly Offer.

Regards,

Vinod Patil

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod, We were planning to upgrade Portal for BPC and BOBJ as well. And will check the Blog and get back to you. Thanks, Pramod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AviadRivlin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

What is the scenario you are trying to implement? Embed the Fiori launchpad in the portal?

- Are you aware that we are planning to release an enhancement to run the Fiori launhcpad on the portal (as a new framework page). It is already available with Enterprise Portal 7.31 SP12 and planned to be available with the next SP of 7.4

- Did you look at SAP note: 1708020

Regards,

Aviad

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Aviad. Are you referring to View Port setting as per the SAP Note note 1921368. I tried it as mentioned in the Note but with no luck. And currently we are running on SAP Portal 7.4 SP5. Will update you once I check the Note. Thanks, Pramod

AviadRivlin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

1) Regarding the note - just make sure that it is configured correctly. If it is still not working, I suggest to open a ticket to support

2) Check out this link in the documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/36/e069facded4977b277834c8914de79/content.htm?frameset=...

Rgds,

Aviad

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad, We have raised a Very High priority ticket with SAP. And looks like they found a solution. will keep you all posted once it works. Thanks, Pramod

daniel_rothmund
Participant
0 Kudos

This is a problem with the document.domain settings of the Launchpad.

At the moment  this is <appl-server>.<domain> and so if your  portal has antother <appl-server> name the launchpad will not displayed.

What you can try , make javascript brakepoint in Fiori Launchpad at line 165 . And then check the document.domain settings.

Regards

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Here is the reply from SAP on the issue:

Currently, the Fiori Launchpad is not designed/supported to be

consumed in another container as the Portal. (We implemented " Anti

Click Jecking Protection" which block this load).

With UI-Add-On SP09 and the NW Portal version 731 SP13/ 740 SP8 we

will enable also consumption of FLP  via SAP portal or direct call to

specific Fiori applications

with the option to remove elements from header as the logo or

non-relevant buttons.

For now we are using Launchpage which was created as a URL iView and working fine without any issue.

Thanks,

Pramod

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Does launchpad work fine without Portal?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, Yes, launchpad works without Portal. Thanks, Pramod