cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in table EQUZ not copied by TDMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

During “Data Deletion in Receiver System”, TDMS deletes from this table, however, during “Data transfer”, this is not included in the table where data  is transferred.

Sender system has 5,862, but Receiver system only has 2, after the TDMS data copy.

Can anyone advise why this table is not copied from receiver?

Also, can you provide how can we be able to transfer this uncopied data from the sender system to the receiver system? Is this still possible via TDMS?

Thanks,

Philip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sreejith
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Philip,

You would have to raise a message for this in the TDMS component and you will receive the support you need.

And yes, it is possible using TDMS to transfer this table alone using the troubleshooter options provided in the ERP time based scenario package.

But my best guess is that the data may not belong to the time slice logic TDMS uses to reduce the data in EQUZ table. By raising a message TDMS colleagues will provide you with the reasoning for the same and also help you in understanding how to combat this scenario in the future packages.

reagrds,

Sreejith Rajashekaran

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that table falling within the time frame of your time slice, also are you performing a time slice?

Looking to Google to find this as I wasn't sure what EQUZ is supposed to do, I found this - EQUZ Equipment time segment - SAP Table - ABAP

Also what landscape is this for, ECC/SRM/CRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy, yes, it falls within the data slice date we set. and yes, we used or performed a time slice. We actually used Time-Based Reduction for SAP ERP template.

This is for ECC.

We found below forum where one recommends using BPL - Business Process Library package.

Could anyone share guides and docs usign this approach? Thanks.

Regards,

Philip

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are going to try a BPL for a single table, you may want to consult with your functional teams to know what ties into that the EQUZ table.

I would review the log for the data selection process and verify if EQUZ was flagged for the timeslice package.

Also what TDMS version and SP are you on for all 3 systems?