cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock still in QI after UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have used the move type 101 O (stock provided to vendor) and it did created the inspection lot as expected after activating the movement type for QM active however stock still in QI after UD has been made. I don't see the inspection lot status with SPRQ before UD. When I see in QA11, it has only defects tab on it. There is no inspection lot stock exist. I thought it might be non stocl relevant as I am using special stock indiactor but stock shows in QI though after successful UD. As far as I know, if it is not stock relevant, it won't be visiblie in MMBe at all.

Am I missing something in config for special stock indicators stock posting ?

Mahee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try a 321 mvt type  to move the stock . Check if that works. From what i remember 101 O is a two step process

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are old discussion but might help you.

The SAP Fan Club Forums • View topic - QM & subcontracting. (Solved)

The SAP Fan Club Forums • View topic - Deactivation of QM for MVT 101 O in table T156Q

I thought I remembered that QM is not fully functional with 101 O.  Might be an SAP version thing too..

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were able to move the stock from QI to UR using 321 manually but just wondering why SAP did not have this functionality via QA11. If 101 O is considered as non stock relevant, then should stock should be visible in QI which makes the confusion. Looks like it's treated as stock relevant and need a manuual way to move out of QI.

Thanks all for your inputs.

Regards,

Mahee

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the earlier discussions I quoted, it appears that 101 O results in a non-stock relevant inspection lot and you must move the stock manually.  Those discussions were years ago and I wasn't sure if SAP has since made changes or not.  Apparently the answer is "Not".

Craig

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Plase check the following documentation about the behavior of "Post to Inspection Stock":

You can select this indicator, if no stock-relevant inspection type has
been selected in the inspection setup, and therefore no stock-relevant
inspection lots can be created.

If you activate a stock-relevant inspection type, the entry in this
field is deselected and can no longer be maintained. In this case, a
corresponding indicator in the inspection type controls whether goods
are posted to inspection stock.

Only inspection lot, which are created for special stock indicator

(technical SOBKZ) = BLANK, E, K or Q are stock-relevant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

In my case, post to inspection stock has been flagged on 01 type. I have performed GR against PO which creates inspection lot with 01 type and stock is in QI but I don't see the system status with SPRQ. When I complete the UD, stock still in QI and there is no status as SPCO. I need the stock to be in UR for shipment.

Regards,

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Can you please check below config settings?

SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Inspection for Goods Movements -->

As per your movement type 101 - O

01) Movement Type/Update Control/Inspection Lot Origin

2) Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

I did checked the configuraiton and QM was active for 101 O and special stock maintained in inspection lot origin/update control as well.

Mahee

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run transaction QVM2 and see if it shows up in the worklist.  If so, you made a UD but didn't post the stock.  Process the lot.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I too facing the same problem.

I checked in QVM2, it is not showing anything related to my Material/ Inspection Lot.It means UD completed & stock posting also done?

Regards

Srinivas

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should mean that no posting is required.  Is this the material coming back from the sub-contractor?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Craig,

I too tried and nothing shows up in QVM2 and yes this is coming from sub contractor.

Mahee