Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interchangeability group change/delete

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to change or delete the interchangeability group in /INCMD/UI. The group is in released status. System does not throw any error, also does not allow to block the group. The group is consistent without any errors and is relevant for Planning. I have tried by removing the model assignment also, but it also does not help.

Please advise if you have come across such issue.

Regards,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

You can delete an interchangeability without blocking/unblocking it.

For deleting, you need to goto change mode & delete.

If still you're not able to delete, kindly check whether you have necessary authorization to delete as it might not be shown as an 'error with authorization' in messages.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

You will not able to block any Interchangeability group unless you are in Change mode in /INCMD/UI.

After providing your group name select Change(Pen) button

and selct Block from  Interchangeable Grp --> Set Status.

It will help you.

Thanks,

Bala.

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Yes, I have tried blocking the group in the change mode, but it does not work.

Actually the issue is that the system is not allowing changes to the interchangeability group also it's not throwing any error message e.g. if we open a group go to change mode and try to change a field let's say valid from date or use us strategy and then save it, the changes are not saved.

Any idea what could be the probable reason. I guess it may be related to planning package but not sure.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

I am not sure that you can block a group directly.

There is a option to block a prdocut substitution. For this you need to select Supersession Chains and provide product and find. In change mode you can change the status and also can change the Direction and Use-Up status.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Bala.