cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA email notification to head of Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

Email notification to Message Processor about SLA exceeded works fine.

Is it possible to send this notification also to head of Message Processor's Support Team?

I use the Solution Manager 7.1 SP11.

--

regards,

Yessen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all sla Escalation releated actions are partner dependent. Default would be message processor, change that too, support team. then it should trigger email to entire team

for actions related to SLA Emails refer here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46493

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

yes, exactly.

I'm use Support team and put several emails of team (with head's email) in BP but system send notification to only first email in list.

--

thanks,

Yessen

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the standard there is no business partner function available for the selection based (Manager).

In order to get emails sent to a manager of a support team you need to declare this business partner function, add the business partner to the partner determination procedure used in the transaction type and then create an Email SLA action with this partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel.

You right, but my target is to send notifications about SLA only to 2 people of team: processor and his head (not for all members).

Currently I solved my problem as a workaround by this way:

• I have added 1 email of head of Support team to Support Team and send SLA ESC types (IRT and MPT) notifications only to head of team.
  • Also I have created SLA WRN types (IRT and MPT) and send notifs about it to Message Processor only.

--

thanks,

Yessen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , If i got your question correctly, there is one simple way of doing it. Add Email ID of Message Processor HEad in BP of Support Team. Then whenever you Message Processor recieves mail, head will aslo recieve. Regards, Shashank Sahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank.

Thank you for your reply.

Then should I change the Partner determination to 'Support Team' also?

Or I can continue to use 'Message processor' partner function in action definition?

--

regards,

Yessen.