cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Planner data fetch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am asked to provide all the tables from where data is fetched into planner.

I have tried debugging and failed to obtain the appropriate tables. Then I used an approach and put break point to "SELECT" in debugging and listed out tables from ST05 but still I have not found the proper table from where data is being pulled. I am new to SAP and GRC. Please guide me the approach used in GRC standard componets as well as orientation of GRC to proceed with this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Srihari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

The details related to the task plan cretead is stored in the Database Table GRFNTASKPLAN which is the basic table.

Now just to add on, when a plan is created , a corresponding GUID gets created which gets store in the table GRFNCASEIS and this table is used in the code for different purpose.

I hope I have provided some usefule information related to  your query.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

How is the data flow controlled in GRC? Is it with the help of Data Source or Back Ground Jobs Scheduled?

And how do we locate it?

Thanks & Regards,

Srihari.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

I am not sure what exactly you mean by dataflow.

But datasources are for automated controls.

Manual plans use the SAP standard workflows that can be checked by SWI1 transaction.

Reponsible users will get the workfloe task according to the assignments done.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

Now my requirement is to identify the table from where data is being fetched into planner. Can you guide me the approach to find out.

Thanks & Regards,

Srihari.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Firstly we create master data in PC that get stored in HRP1000 table and the assignments that we

do is staored in the HRP1001 and other HRP tables.

Now when you try to create plan , master data is fetched from these tables and the different checks

over them is written in the different piece of code .

Once you save the plan as I told you above gets stored in the above mentioned tables and

workflow can be checked through SWI1.

In case you need details over backend code then its not one program/class that has all in one,

you have to debug it to get the further details.

Regards,

Silky Sharma