cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set color to the Calender Year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement that i have set the date of the month in the diff color. I will get the values from the backend based on the that i have to set the color in the calender.

For ex : if (value ==1){

set the date color to green

}

else if(value == 2){

set the date color to Red

}

else{

set the date color to Blue

Can anyone help me how to achieve this functionality????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mahesh ,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3537733

you had already raised the same question in this thread.

please maintain one single thread.

Regards

Govardan Raj S

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

You can use DateNavigatorMarking API to set color in calender.

This view element allows you to highlight entries of a specific category within the DateNavigator UI element. You can also define a tooltip for the highlighted entry.

Description of the View Element Properties:

category

Specifies the path to the context attribute which stores the category of the highlighting. The property allows you to specify how the aforementioned date is highlighted and displayed in color. The highlighting in color is used to delimit individual categories. Multiple highlighted dates can share a category. You should bind the property to a context attribute of the multiple context node, because otherwise the system uses the same category for each highlighting.

The category property can take the following values and is represented by the list type WDDateMarkingCategory:

four

Color of category four. *)

one

Color of category one. *)

three

Color of category three. *)

two

Color of category two. *

*) The color for each highlighting depends on the respective design theme used – the documentation refers to the SAP Standard Design 2002.

Web Dynpro DateNavigatorMarking API ? IWDDateNavigatorMarking (SAP Library - Reference Manual)IWDDat...

Check this tutorial:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c059344a-1930-2d10-6e8a-dcec5f949...

Thanks & Regrads,

Partralekha