Partner determination

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

I have a invoice which contains partners ;

In header --> RE , RG

In items --> RE, RG , AG , WE

I create a sales order referance to invoice that sales order document type RK.

My problem is that i get an error message in sales order creation so AG (Sold to party) is mandatory but i have a not ship to party in invoice header.

But also , i can copy first ship to party with copy control routine F2 --> RK header level. It will not a correct solution.

Is there any idea ?

I think that we would copy invoice payer to sales order sold to party (AG) and copy invoice item partners to sales order partners. What is your thoughts this idea ?

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you should maintain different partner determination procedures in Sales Order and Invoice: partner determination procedure for Sales Order will have partner AG; partner determination procedure for billing header, won't have AG; partner determinatio procedure for billing item will have partner AG, if necessary.

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea ;

Can you try in Sap ? In our standart system , we do not have AG in invoice header so sold to party differences cause invoice spliting which is not wanted.

Please configure a sample in sap , and show us your solution ...

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same scenario and just to avoid splitting during invoice creation with reference to deliveries with same payer and different sold-to-party, we removed partner AG from billing header partner scheme.

Since in VBRK there's field Sold-to-Party (KUNAG) you need to populate that field with the payer number (as an example) through copy control routine. To keep trace of the sold-to-party, partner AG was moved at billing item level. You should check also if via user-exit during invoice creation table VBPA at header level need to be cleared.

In this configuration, keep in mind that during the creation of Sales Orders with reference to the invoice, you could get an error because the sold to party is missing (so also in the copy control from invoice to Sales Order or in the exit during SO creation, you need to populate again the Sold-to-Party).

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos