cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude zero value sales items

0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to exclude sales order items with zero net value. The issue that we have is that we have lots of sales order item with zero value but very few can have price during billing (We create billing off from sales order. No delivery document). We know we can make use of copy control requirement (transaction VTFA) similar to LV60A002 where we can check VBAP-NETWR and set sy-subrc to '4'.  But the way system behaves is that it then goes through the pricing routine. Since prices can change in between sale and billing we might not charge customer accurately if we use use requirement to exclude zero value sales item. The ideal would be system re-price the order and then if still net value is zero then exclude them, Primary reason we want this to improve billing performance as billing document will have significantly less items or have items that matters.  Thank you so much for suggestions!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We want to exclude sales order items with zero net value

Surprised to note this.  You can very well control this at sale order level itself through incompletion log and this being the case, why do you want to control at billing level?  Nevertheless, pricing from condition record in billing can be taken care of by setting Pricing Type as "B" in copy control.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply!

1. Can you please explain more detail what you mean by control through in-completion log at sale order level? Just to let you know we are pricing at the billing level with Pricing type 'C'.

2, Once zero value sale item due to our business practice can have new price at billing. But before we exclude them we need to make sure that billing repricing have still kept it at zero value.

Thanks!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where similar topic was discussed

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can I do this 'in-completion log' for billing net value VBRP-NETWR? Where? Which transaction? How? Because our business do change price condition value after sales order being generated. And we want this new price to reflect on billing. Some time zero value sales item VBAP-NETWR do end up with non-zero value during billing repricing.

Thanks!

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Goto OVA2  select B:Sales Item and click on procedures than select incomp. proc which you have maintained with your SO in VOV8 than click on field here goto new entries. here you can maintained Table and fields VBRP-NETWR with status 04. Hope it is helpful for you.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot have incompletion procedure for Billing.

The purpose of having incompletion is to process smoothly the proceeding documents.

Billing documents don't have any proceeding documents.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve following with the help of user exist as mentioned below,

EXIT_SAPLV60B_010

Pls do following coding in this,

IF i_xvbrp-netwr LE 0.

*  MESSAGE w000(zexi) WITH 'Price not maintained for item '

*  i_xvbrp-posnr.

*ENDIF.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Ajit Kumar,

This sound like something I can make use of it. But can please clarify what goes between IF and ENDIF. Do you just simply say DELETE i_xvbrp? Is it how do you delete VBRP line item before posting? Is it going to re-sequence POSNR? I really appreciate your feedback as I am finally feel like going somewhere.

Ok. Little later as I experiment with user-exit 'EXIT_SAPLV60B_010'. There I can not do any thing as I have to do delete corresponding posting entry too. Then I played with 'EXIT_SAPLV60B_008' where I have tables XACCIT , XACCCR, CVBRP & CKOMV. I deleted entry with CVBRP-NETWR = 0 and adjusted all POSNR but then I got UPADTE TERMINATE document. So basically it did not work.

Thanks and Regards,

H Shah

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

I am not a ABPER but will do coding with the help of abaper as per your requirement and will revert after testing the scenario.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh