cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading country information in table /SAPSLL/CUHD

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've recently found the field /SAPSLL/CUHD-CTYTR for Trading country. Does any of you know what is the purpose of that field and how it can be populated with a document from ECC?

Does any of you know if such field could be used to store the country of the sales org if different than the country of the shipping plant?

I would need to screen the transaction between the sales organization and the customer as well as the transaction between the shipping plant and the customer (when sales org and shipping plant are not in the same country), could that Trading country field be an option there?

I am running GTS 10.1, please advise.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Unfortunately I don't think that field is mapped during the transfer of SD documents.

If it helps, field CTYPL (Country of Physical Location) is mapped from the country of the Plant (= Legal Unit).

As I remember, GTS can make Compliance checks for each leg of a Route (probably more relevant to a Delivery) - does that help?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to set up the creation of the commercial invoice or export filing without setting up a Legal Unit?  We have a situation where we are taking orders from customers, but are fulfilling the order as a drop ship from a vendor.  Is there a way to manage the creation of export docs and/or filing without having to set these vendors up as their own legal unit in GTS?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carolyn,

Good question, but unrelated.  Please start a separate thread for this, with suitable title - thanks!

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)