cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in OTR creation with Numeric Range of Customer Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing error while creating OTR with reference to Sales order in SAP TM system. The Error message “Business partner internal ID 0000710420 does not exist” appears when I Use Customer Code as Numeric, whereas if I create customer with Alpha-Numeric, then there is no issue.

I have debugged the same and found the error is in Class “/SCMTMS/CL_TRQ_ICPY_TRQ_REQSRV” under Method “PREPARE_MD”. In this method, the system is converting the Business partner Code (Field: EXT_BP_ID) of Customer to 60 Character for Numeric Customer Code. Due to which system is not getting the KEY (Field: INT_BP_KEY) of the Business partner as shown in below screenshot:

Whereas for Alphanumeric Customer Code, system is not converting the Business partner Code to 60 Char and hence not giving error. Below is the screenshot:

Kindly advice how to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Vibhu Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got the solution. This is the programming error and will be resolved by implementing Note 1835635.

Regards,

Vibhu Gupta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gupta! Check the RFC user security!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduarodo Chagas,

RFC User Security should not be the case as system is giving error only if I use Numeric Number Range of Business partner. Whereas if I use Alpha Numeric Code for BP, then system is not giving error.

Regards,

Vibhu Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vibhu,

Have you checked SNRO with object BU_PARTNER?

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcelo,

Yes same number range is maintained in both systems and infact BP is creating in TM system. But while creating OTR, TM system is calling a functional module in method I mentioned above, which will cusion the Business partner ID to make it 60 Character internally while creating OTR, due to which system is able to fetch its Key and hence give error message.

This is happening only when Business Partner Number range is Numeric. If I use Alpha Numeric, then system do not cusion the business partner code and hence do not give error.

Regards,

Vibhu Gupta