Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Out Activity Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to run an activity report on the exact time a user has logged out of the system? 

Also, where would I view "idle" minutes or seconds set in SAP to automatically logs a user out of the system?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camille,

To get the user's logoff details, please ensure you have selected "User Logoff" as shown below under "Dialog Logon" by selecting "Detail Configuration" in SM19 as shown below.

Regards,

Savitha

9 REPLIES 9

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Camille,

You can try transactions like STAD, SM20, SUIM. I would think one, if not all of three, would give you the information you are looking for.

0 Kudos

I was not able to find any log out activity report with any of those transactions.  Is there anywhere else I could search by username and enter in a range of dates to show date and time a person logged out of SAP front or back office?  We are running SAP ECC 6.0 EHP5 IS-U/CCS (CRM 4.0) production, quality and dev environments.

0 Kudos

Hi Camille,

Go to T-code SM20 audit log and you can find the users login and logout time and which t-codes was executed.

STAD is also use for the same, if you want to set ideal time of go to

RZ10 which parameter rdisp/gui_auto_logout and set the time in sec.

Regards

Naveen

0 Kudos

one more thing also check if security audit is enabled or not you can enable it from SM19

0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

Could you snip and post a screen shot of the fields I need to enter in SM20 to get login and log off date and times?  Below is what is shown in Production in SM20.  I want to make sure I don't screw up anything in our live system.

0 Kudos

Hi Camille,

First sure that audit log is active in your production system.

Then fill the date you want to see the logs from and to.

client number and if you want to see the particular user then mention the user id in user field otherwise put * for all the users then click to read audit log tab in upper side.

Regards

Naveen

0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me.  It is greatly appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camille,

To get the user's logoff details, please ensure you have selected "User Logoff" as shown below under "Dialog Logon" by selecting "Detail Configuration" in SM19 as shown below.

Regards,

Savitha

0 Kudos

Thank you so much.  This is what I was looking for!