cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to VC characterstics value Price using Fucntion Module/Bapi?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any function module/BAPI to get price of each VC characterstics value of the Material?.

Thanks in advance,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramkumar

You use the Standard Report- V/LC which gives you the value.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Can you please explain What do you mean by price ? Are you using pricing conditions in characteristic ? There is no price for characteristic value. You have characteristic that as value and there are bapis to retrieve characteristic values.

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AMber,

I have a characteristic values. I need to pull the net price of each characteristic values.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have never come across net prices for characteristic values. I believe you are mixing functionalities. Net price are for sales orders materials etc. do you have a screen shot of the net price you are referring ?

Thanks Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

I am just replicating VC selection of Material in some other UI.

As of now I am passing Variant configuration and its Value of the Material in to the front end.

But additionally I want to pass the price of each characteristic value to the front end so that while selecting the VC values in front thy will know the price of each values.

Thanks Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I have never come across something like that in SAP ERP. Net value is either of a material or sales order. It could be something in CRM or the other UI you are using .Unless you have defined something in the characteristic value there isn't any price for characteristic value.

Hopefully someone else has an answer for you and can help you more.

Regards

Amber

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramkumar M

I am reading your requirement like, you want value we maintained in VK11 for for condition type VA00, by specifying price for each characterstic value.

Please check this transaction and come back.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

yes correct. I need that price value maintained in VK11.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

They are pricing conditions , what I questioned earlier if you meant pricing conditions.

You can use the same bapis of sales order to retrieve the characteristics value..

Particularly for pricing comibination of Function module V45CU_GET_VARIANT_KEYS and PRICING_LOAD_VARIANT_KEYS and CEI0_GET_CONDITION can be used.

But generally all the bapis in the sales like BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE , BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE can be used..

Ritesh can add more value to the forum .

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Here the input is material number. Using material number I am getting all the charactersitc values assigned to it. Nowhere I am using Salesorder.

So I cant use tt FMs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I suppose I will leave it to Ritesh then . I haven't come across variant conditions without sales application involved ..From VC perspectives , for it is the FM CEI0_GET_CONDITION that can be used.

But I must be confusing your requirement.

Hopefully Ritesh will be able to help you with your requirement.

Regards

Amber

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram ,

Please read Amber's reply again, i feel it have all the information you need.

..From VC perspectives , for it is the FM CEI0_GET_CONDITION that can be used.

values you already have just match with conditions and you will have price maintained in condition record.

Please take a help from some one who work on SAP SD and he/she will explain you how it works.

Also if you dont have sales area setup , how yoy are planning to carry out sales activity?

If you expect a solution from forum , its a suggestion please explain your issue correctly.

Thanks

Ritesh

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amber,

Sorry i cant help him as i dont know what exactly he want

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

I have only atinn, atwrt values of MATNR, using this values is it possible to get material variant(Material number of atinn-atwrt combination)?.

FYI: in MARC - matnr does not have values for stdpd  and cuobj.

Once I gt material number then I can find out the price.

Thanks,

Ramkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

You either have a configuration in material variant or you have in sales. Pricing conditions belongs to sales. If you are referring to pricing in material master then that is different again. You need to use reference characteristics for that. If you don't have MARC-STDPD filled then you do not have a material variant so I am not sure what exactly is your scenario but you are missing the variant configuration logic. Please review help.sap.com for more details on VC. There are also good documents from Ritesh, Philipp and myself that you can go through.

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amber,

Thanks for your help.

My scenario is: I am creating the interface(front end) where user can select the characteristics values(like CU50).

Additionally I need to populate the price of each characteristic value while selecting from the list.

Eg: Characteristics : COLOR  : value - Green  price - 20$

Blue              25$

Is it possible to pull this price values.

Here material number is the only input. Using that I got atinn , atwrt values.

So now I need to pull this price of each characteristics values and than pass those values to the front end.

Is it possible?.

Thanks.

Ram

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramkumar M,

Its possible as long as you are readdy for development.

Take a help from ABAP expert, explain him/her you want to fetch VC data.

Amber already provided you FM's as well as BAPI which can be use for referance.

Logic is , take material , check the associated class, fetch associated characterstic , values and based upon user selected values, fetch the pricing from variant keys and show it to user on your custom portal.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am ABAPer.. ..   I tried CEI0_GET_CONDITION and V45CU_GET_VARIANT_KEYS using INOB-CUOBJ. But didnt get any value.. getting message

"Instance 00000000000XXXXXXXx comes from classification"..

AM I doing in rightway?

Thanks,

Ram

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramkumar M,

Sorry i cant help replying shoort messages, its seems you a need a business analayst seat with you and explain in system how it works, try to check in your project if there is any one with VC background who can work with you.

There is enough information shared by Amber as well as me which can use as referance in this thread.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ritesh, for your help..