cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do a File to File Scenario, I am getting the following error.

<b>Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_FILE

Error Code PROCESSING_ERROR</b>

<b>2007-03-26 15:34:15 Error Attempt to process file failed with java.io.IOException: Permission denied

2007-03-26 15:34:15 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Permission denied: java.io.IOException: Permission denied

2007-03-26 15:34:15 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Permission denied

2007-03-26 15:34:15 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Permission denied: java.io.IOException: Permission denied.</b>

Can someone help me in this regard?

Jose Augastine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether you SAPBASIS SWCV is installed propely in IR and also XIAFUSER as corresponding roles and authorization

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreeram,

>and also XIAFUSER as corresponding roles and

> authorization

The XIAFUSER is used for connectivity between the Adapter Engine and the Integration engine. In this case, i think the problem is even becofr the file is picked up and the user id used to pick up / delete files is like I mentioned in my previous reply depending on the OS on which the XI server is running.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which OS is your XI server running on?

If the server is a Unix Server make sure tht the SYSID+"ADM" user has the RWX on the correspoding folder.

if a windows server make sure that the "SAPSERVICE"+SYSID user has the RWX rights on the folder.

Regards

Bhavesh