cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of pain.002.001.03 file with CPON proxy for SWIFT Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am using SWIFT integration package to integrate/send FileAct messages to SWIFT. In turn bank send the FileAct pain.002.001.03 files to PI which should update payment status in BNK_MONI transaction.

I have downloaded SAP APPL package which delivers Collective order Notification proxy (CPON).

Now how to Map the pain.002 message with this CPON proxy and what should be mapped to what. Basically when I map the end to end ID of Pain002 to the cpon schema ID. It gives 'No batch found for the incoming header id' error.

Kindly suggest the mapping. There can be several payments in one file.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I'm also trying to find some reference material for "what should be mapped to what".

Do you have any up-to-date information on this matter?

best regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently facing the same issue with PAIN002_V3_TO_CPON mappings.

So far I could see that you need to have the "OrgnlMsgID" on the returning file delivered by the bank with the same ID has the Message ID in the payment message sent to the bank. After that you will pass the error mentioned.

You need to map in V_TBNK_XST_2_IST the status below.

TBNK_XST_2_IST

External StatusPymTr
PAIN_ACTCBAC
PAIN_PARTBPE
PAIN_RJCTBRE

Regards,

mcc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Miguel!

In the meantime I also have found a sample of a XSL transformation and some documentation in the SAP note "1803299 - BNK: XSLT for PAIN.002.001.03"

Hope it can help.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

I have used the Graphical mapping to achieve the mapping of Pain.002 file with CPON proxy. First create a external definition of your Pain.002 file to get the structure. Check if all the cardinalities are proper or not and then you can do one to one mapping.

For some nodes we have done context binding.

You can revert back to me in case you have any questions.