Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field in ECC

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a custom field in ECC process order which has to be transferred to one APO report.

We tried with customer Exit CIFORD02 but unfortunately it is not helping us.

Could you please let me know how we can achieve it.

Thanks,

Prash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Please check the following steps,

1)   Did you enhance the corresponding DDIC structures with your own custom field in both the      systems ( ECC & APO ) ?   

If not, try to add your custom field to one of the structures in ECC system,

( CI_INPCUS or CI_OPRCUS or CI_ORDCUS ), and also in structures      of  APO system ( CI_OPRCUS , CI_ORDCUS ) as mentioned in the EXIT.

2)  Add your code in the following function exits,

ECC Side: EXIT_SAPLCORD_004 / EXIT_SAPLCOVA_001

APO Side: EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLDM_ORDER_001

Pass your field value in ECC Exit and the same value, you will receive in APO Exit and there      after,you can process it further.

Let me know if you still stuck.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thank for your reply…

As per your suggestion I’ve done the changes accordingly.

But the Break Point has not triggered in the Exit.

To trigger the Break Point I’ve done the settings in SMQR.

Able to debug but Break Point has not triggered in the Exit.

Kindly suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,

Prasanth

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

You need to use external break point with update debugging option enabled to ensure that the exit is triggered.

Babu Kilari

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the same, used external break point with update debugging option enabled.

But it is not helping me.

Thanks,

Prasanth

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

Is the user exit implemented properly and is in active status ? May be what you can do is try to find out the parent function / method where this is being called and set a break point there and see if it calls that location. After that start debugging a bit ahead to see if break point goes into this user exit

Thanks & Best Regards,
Babu Kilari

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

how many entries you are finding inside that queue in your APO  system (SMQ2). If you find only one entry inside queue, with function module "/SAPAPO/CIF_GEN_EVENT" then it means, there is no change made in R/3 system and subsequently your exit will not get triggered.

To get your exit executed, you should make a change in any existing order and CIF the same. And you will find two entries in your APO system Inbound Queue. From there, you must be leading to your exit.

I hope,you are maintaining an active IM (with Prod. Order Tick) for the same.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made a chane in the process order and then I can see only one enty in the inbound queue means it is not getting the custom comment field.

I have active integration model for process order.

Thanks,

Prasanth

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Perhaps, custom field change will not trigger a change pointer to APO.

I suggest, you to try changing order qty or any other essential part of order,to ensure there is valid change pointer lies in APO inbound queue.

Or try to make an initial transfer,which should trigger your exit.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

For the queues to trigger, it has always been designed that you either change the ATP sensitive fields like date, quantity or plant or product to trigger an update to APO. May be due to that you're not able to see the queue and get the things moving. If you're expecting that these customized newly added fields will be updated in change mode of the process order and if you expect it to get updated in APO, I believe it would not be possible ( of course to the best of my knowledge ). But, the same field if you try to update while creating the process order and if you don't see the exit getting triggered or fields being updated in APO, then there is a real problem which needs to be concentrated on. Did you try this ?

Babu Kilari

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not trigerring even during the creation of process orders but the chnage in quantity is flowing to APO.

Thanks,

Prasanth

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Can you check this Enhancement 'APOCF004' in APO system,which is having component "EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_ORD_001" . Place a break-point in this FM. I strongly believe, this will work for your requirement.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for your reply but sorry to that say that this also is not trigerring the custom field created in ECC.

Quantity chnage and other standrad fields are getting triggered while creation or change mode of process orders.

Thanks,

Prasanth