cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one year of experience as ASP.NET developer, i want to do SAP certification from ATOS.

Do they provide Job Placement.

If i am good at clearing the certification exam, then will they place me itself in ATOS.?

What are the percentage require for clearing certification exam.?

And placement calls frequency.?

Please reply ASAP as i am new to such certification program.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doing certification is a good idea.

Certification is one of your related qualification and does not guarantee the job. It will be an asset in the consideration and not compulsory always.

Move positively with your modular concept learning followed by job trails with your conceptual knowledge. Believe on their 'placement' word but always better not to depend on that word.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I am a positive mind set guy so i believe in myself and its always true that if i have abilities then nothing can go wrong about placements.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

please understand one thing that Certification never itself gurantees a job in SAP world, if you are looking Certification only for the purpose of getting a job , i think it is not so, however a Certification will add some values and boost your Resume but will not or never gurantees a job.

Yes, ATOS is one of the major authorised SAP training Center, so they will surely provide you some extent of exposure in getting a job, but even they will not gurantees for it.

For passing marks and other related queries , please visit SAP Certification Shop

SAP Certifications | Training & Education | SAP | SAP

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir.