cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create material

gurunath_reddy3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I have an issue my company is into paints they sell same item in various sizes , say 1,5 , and 20 liter how do i create the material for the same in sale order if I enter 20 liters of 25 drums it should pick up 500 liters please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be addressed via Variant Configuration and hence, moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

G. Lakshmipathi

gurunath_reddy3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, I was really wondering how to do it. the scenario is from paint company they sell goods on various packs and give discount on the bill based on scales, if minimum liters required is 500 liters to get the discount customer orders 500 liters usually higher denomination packs say 20 liters of 20 packs and 10 liters 10 pack to qualify for it, so it can be done as per your replay , thanks.

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using MM01/MM02 transactions in basic data1 view under additional data-> units of measure tab as below screenshot

Here you can define unit of measure(Liter) as you required (20 Liters = 25 drums), hope it will helpful for you.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh