cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assigning lower level contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I created a master contract and now I want to assign a lower level contract to it but it receive this message:" Contract data cannot be edited for document type CQ". I have already completed the customizing of VORB ( I assign CQ to GK here) but still I receive this error and system do not let me to link the lower contract to the master contract with GK type. Also I have read all appropriate links in scn and sap helps and those links was not helpful for my case.  Any suggestion in this case will be really appreciated.

regards,

Nooshin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At VOV8--what was the contracts sub-tab suggesting.

Have you checked contract data allowed of master contracts and activated the flag check update lower level contracts"...

please update..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply. I had to delete fields of VEDA table in my reference procedure and my problem is now solved. but I do not know why this was the reason.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8, select that contract type and execute.  There check what is maintained for the field "Message: Master Contract".  It should be blank.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply, I checked it and it is already blank for both GK and CQ contract types. Do you have other suggestions?