cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messages are stucked in EOIO Backlog, please help me...

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am facing an issue the messages are stucked in EOIO Backlog, Those stucks are not flowing. why it is stucking in Engine status or backlog monitor.

and how it will reprocess those messages.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187010
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Polani,

Could you please check system error message which is blocking the queue. Reprocess it or cancel it based on your analysis, and it will allow other messsages to process.

Multiple threads are available in scn for blocked eoio messages:

Regards

Jitender

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SriGnanaKiran,

You can clear the queue by releasing the messages in queue.Below is the navigation path to relese EOIO messages.

Go to Component monitoring --> Adapter Engine -->Engine status --> Additional data -->Messaging details-->Messages in EOIO sequences.

Screen snap for your reference.

Regards,

Anusha Penneru

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Actually we developed an Idoc to soap synchronous using BPM in sap pi 7.0. suddenly required changed in field lever at sap r/3 side that's why we stopped communication channel for that interface.

But when we are stopped that interface it is stuked in EOIO Backlog and it is stayed in Holding state. Daily the message count is increasing. But here from sap they are triggering data for same idoc.

For that i have discussed with our team and deleted that interface in existing production enviroment.

now those signals are not stucked in Engine status EOIO Backlog. But my problem is how to delete or cancel existing not flown EOIO messages in Engine status.

Please find the screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Try to Hard Terminate the Sequence from the Messaging System of AFW by mentioning your EOIO Sequence ID and restart the messages in Holding status which will cancel them.

http://<host>:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/sequenceMonitor.jsp

Note : Check if this fuctionality is present in PI 7.0 as I have worked only on PI 7.11

Regards

Vj

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I Reprocessed EOIO messages in Message Monitoring but those are not going. i was cancelled the EOIO Signals and restarted Java Engine, Then i was gone in the backlogs.

Any way thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Until you cancel or restart the first failed sequence Id message , rest of EOIO messages (for same interface) will be on holding status.

1. Message Monitoring -> adapter Engine (database)

2. Goto Configure Table columns (shown in black box in below screen shot)

3. Select the sequence Id from table columns and click on apply

4. Now run query for your interface and you will get sequenceId of each message , goto lowest message id and restart the that failed  message (status should be system error) . If lowest sequence Id message processed successfully , rest of all messages will be processed automatically.

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you please send us the error of the message that is stuck.

The Exactly Once In Order(EOIO) will not let other message process untill the message that is stuck has been resolved.

Or you can change the EOIO. But then it wont be in sequence.

So go to your queue and check which one it is that is stuck and provide us with a screen shot of the error?

Regards,

Jannus Botha