cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario without mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario where in I need to push a file from Sender(ECC AL11) to Receiver (3rd party system) using HTTPS transport protocol. There is no mapping involved in this scenario. Can someone guide me the best way how to configure the receiver channel. Version of XI we are using is "NW701_09_REL".

Thank you in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

If file is already available in ECC AL11 then you can pick this file via file adapter (NFS) then do not use any mapping. use dummy interface names and use the receiver SOAP adapter to send the file to third party system .

Cheers,

Hidayat

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani Ji,

I have another option but not sure that will work for you or not but you can give a try;

Pick the file as attachment and use dummy payload as main file which is directly accept by HTTPS request and use ICO for bypass .

and you can use PAYLOADSWAP bean if require

Regards

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can go Configure Integrated Configurations(ICO - bypass).

plz chk the below Links:

1.http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700058f0-b1a1-2a10-39a8-ab2627b87...

Mutti

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nani,

You should ask to your ABAP team the possibility to send the file via ABAP proxy with the file as attachment. Later you can develop a dummy interfaces to connect the sender with the receiver. In the receiver i would choose the SOAP option with Do not use SOAP envelope check marked and keep attachments check marked. (I havent understand if your third system is accessible via SFTP, FTPS or HTTPS).

Also you need to enable the SSL connection and to install the certificates, this depends on your PI version.

Regards.

former_member187010
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

You can use integrated configuration scenario for this.

Regards

Jitender