cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message invoice creation after batch split in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After batch split in the delivery, to the first item TAN is assigned and to the second item, a specific item catergory will be assigned: ZTAN - not billing relevant.

When creating the invoice (VF01) the system gives the following <u>error</u> (red bullet) in the error log: "Item Category LF ZTAN cannot be invoiced with billing type F2". In order to solve this we used Copy Control from the delivery (LF) to the billing document (F2) for ZTAN. Now, when creating the invoice (VF01) the system gives the following <u>warning</u> (yellow triangle) in the error log: "The item is not relevant for billing". So, billing works fine but we dont want to have this warning anymore. Can anybody tell me how we could stop this warning to occur every time we create an invoice after batch split in the delivery?

Thanks very much for your reply

Kind regards,

Wander Jansen Venneboer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is the standars behaviour of the system: as for my experience you cannot do anithing about this warning.

pls. reward if helpful

regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanx for you reply.There is however one thing I still dont understand: why do I need to use copy control when the item category is not relevant for billing? If I don't use copy control the system gives an error message.

Do you have an explanation for this?

Thanx again for you reply!

Kind regards,

Wander

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi wander,

it is std sap to show u the warning message for items which are not relevant for billing.

but if u want to suppress this every time then take abap help,

go to rv60afzz include exit,

call the same message number which is std sap from the same form and depending on doc type probably u can by-pass the message .

this is the only work around for this scenario.

reward if it is helpful !!!!!!