cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR-fetching cost- not revenue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured DIP for capturing actual cost of working hours of enigineers working in the oil fields. ssytem capturing only cost in DMR followed by VF01 billing. but business wants to bill the customer through VF01 -revenue

Business scenario

i have a Servce contract -100000

In PS activity is confirmed for a worker (Engineer) for a month 200 hrs * 40 USD per hour = 8000 USD has to bill the customer

whenever the PS confirmation happens , sales team is creating DMR through DP91 , it is creating only 40 USD anf VF01 also 40 USD

I am unable to bill the customer as 8000 USD

Please guide me where i have missed out the configuration

Regards,

Pratheep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Go to transaction ODP2 , enter the DIP profile and execute. Send me the screen shot of 'Consistent check'.

This will help me to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos
srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

Your config is not correct. The traffic light should become green if the config is correct.

Please check your config.

Give the correct source for your cost elements.

Thanks

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

error in DP91 .. no items found in sales document

my configurations

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

I don't know about your client's requirements and therefore I could not suggest the configuration for DIP profile. SAP note 301117 will help you to understand and configure RRB.

Thanks

Regards

Srinivasan Desingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sreni for your constant support

I have solved those issues and now the value is flowing to DMR after PS activity is confirmed

Issue was i have not given the right Gl in cost element group

thanks again

Regards,

Pratheep

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have configured DIP profile correctly and posted cost against cost element than this should pick correct costing for DMR.

for revenues : DMR will hit revenue. Costing will be considered for calculating Billing amount which atlast hits revenue on project.

thanks

Sunil

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check your planning profile whether automatic planning check box is maintained like from sales order / from quotation.

net sales value is our revenue so after modification of this setting plan revenue would be update and after invoicing net sales value would be update then check in any revenue concern report and let me know....

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have three materials in ODP1 material determination

in billing only one item is flowing

pleae suggest how to do setting

regards,

Pratheep