cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects severity status can’t chang the icon according to the formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I defined severity in cprojects. If I used the “created evaluation” function, the severity status displayed correct. As shown in figure 1, the severity status changed  the icon’s color according to the formula I defined. But in the dashboard and the project, the severity status only displayed the green icon for all projects, as shown in figure 2.

I checked the message, only If I have not created evaluations, the system cannot determine which status to display, it automatically displays the status assigned to the severity level 1. I assigned the green icon to the severity level 1.But I did defined the evaluations and used for threshold, as shown in figure 3.

I want the severity status in the dashboard and the project also changed according to the formula I defined liking in the evaluations. How can I do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi July,

Have you set the customizing for evaluations for the project types? You can do this manually by starting an extraction (like you did) or let the system do the checking for threshold value violations on saving (or with a batch-job).

Try the following settings for the project type

You have to assign an evaluation layout to the extraction layout 0_DASHBOARD. Else you won't see the threshold values in the dashboard.

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Hans-Peter Baier,

Thanks very much. I defined the project type according to your suggestion. Then the severity status displayed correct.

regards,

July

Answers (0)