cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brf+ workflow configuration based on field values of UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to know if we can configure the BRF+ workflow steps for material to go to certain users based on certain values from UI fields . For example a particular material type (FERT) should go to specific processor . Can I add material type column in BRF+ for materials and assign specific material type values and assign users to that step. Is this possible?.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is one of the most common questions. It will save you time if you perform some research before asking. Any way, review this document: which addresses your exact question.

Also, for any future MDG questions, please take a look first at this document as it contains many of the commonly required enhancements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for the information , I was thinking we could directly add a standard field to BRF+ table and put  a filter value to that field . Is that possible ? or we have to do it using the BADI implementation way mentioned in the document.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to implement the BAdI to provide values of the desired field to the BRF+ application.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Can we have different approvers for different views of the material , lets say for Sales view we want the Sales Department to maintain and approve it , MRP view by the purchasing department and so on .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can. However, this has nothing to do with BRF+. Please create a new question.