Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver SOAP channel error-- Cant parse the document; HTTP 200 OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing below error in SOAP receiver communication channel

SOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Cant parse the document; HTTP 200 OK

If I use "Do Not se SOAP Envelop" in receiver communication channel then it shows successfully delivered in message monitoring but never reached to target application. And if I uncheck "Do Not se SOAP Envelop" then the error is as I mentioned above.

Both ways it not working foe me.

Please advice.

Thanks

Shivi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue is resolved,SOAP side end point was not configured properly.

Thanks

Shivi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had a similar issue recent times and I have enablede the xpi inspector to check the logs of the request and the response  sent and received...

Based on that you can check whether your payload is able to sent to receiver in proper format or any other issues..

Also try to check the payload format using the SOAPUI whether the ws is working fine for that or not.

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried with this but cant find anything specific.And secondly once our scenario run successfully end to end , after that every request is failing even with same data for which it was successful first time.

Thanks

Shivi

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Probably you are getting a html error page.

Try to put the channel with the check Do Not use SOAP envelope. Previously, in the request mapping you should add a XSL to wrap with the SOAP envelope.

Finally, you can test the scenario and you will get the exact response in your monitoring.

Regards.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Similar issue

Please search on SCN....

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

I already looked at this post, but my WSDL document is not RPC-style. This solution wont resolve my problem.

Regards

Shivi

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your webservice asynchronous? If yes, then they need to return an empty SOAP Envelope. Just returning a 200 response without an HTTP Body could result in the error that you are encountering.

Regards,

Mark