cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AgentryStepletFactory.class source not found error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on SAP Work Manager 6.0 and customizing the notification add transaction to add a new field.

As per enhancement guide, I've extended steplet, stephandler, BAPI and object class, Also added parameters in config portal.

In the notification post step, I've changed the value so that it's pointing to the new steplet class.

When i debug the java steplet class, Its giving the below exception.

while running transaction update step for step '': JavaBackEndError: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.syclo.sap.component.custom.lam.notification.Steplet.CustomerNotificationPostSteplet in AgentryStepletFactory::createTransactionSteplet at AgentryStepletFactory.cpp:217

AgentryStepletFactory.class not found.

I'm not able to even debug the steplet class, because I'm directly getting this error in Java.

Can you please help

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

It seems like Agentry cannot find your new class:

com.syclo.sap.component.custom.lam.notification.Steplet.CustomerNotificationPostSteplet

This is the class you entered in Agentry for the update step?  Make sure this exactly matches the new class in Eclipse.  Make sure you bounce the server after making any Java class changes or they will not be loaded.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason, There was a wrong JAR file entry in classpath section. Now It's working.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Answers (0)