cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in import abap phase while installing Netweaver 7.3 EHP 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to install SAP Netweaver 7.3 EHP 3 64-bit trial version first time on my machine. But my installation is showing an error message on 'import abap' phase.

30 import monitor job are successfully completed . I am getting error on 31st job. Plz help me regarding this error Here is a snapshot of what I am getting.

I am also attaching the log files which are mentioned in error message. Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance.

P.S :- while importing 31st job installation was interrupted because of power failure.

Message was edited by: Andy Silvey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Connect to the MaxDB database using the MaxDB Studio Manager and delete the index and retry.

Use the following command to delete the entry from the table "/MAXDB/INDEXSTATEMENTS" for incorrect 'create index' statements:

delete from "/MAXDB/INDEXSTATEMENTS" where tablename = '<TABNAME>' and

indexname = '<INDEXNAME>'

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have maxdb studio manager as maxdb is installed automatically during installation of netweaver. can i do this using command prompt? Please explain in detail. I am newbie in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have s-user id. I am installing trial version of netweaver for practice purpose. So, I dont have access to SAP notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update the kernel files and try, if you get the error please paste the error also.

Regards

Jose H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replys . The problem is solved. I think It occured because of power failure, importing process is interrupted in middle. I restored my system, clear all log files and install it from scratch. After that it get installed properly

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you paste  the  information from log   'SEOCOMPODF.log' file.

//Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for faster replay.I have attached that file in my post

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Observed error

ERROR : Execute for create index E071~1 on E071 failed (dbrc=102).

(SQL error -955)

error message returned by DbSl:

SQL-Statement: CREATE  INDEX "E071~1" ON "E071" ( "PGMID" , "OBJECT" , "OBJ_NAME"  ) 

POS(1) Duplicate name

E:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)

E:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20140609170847

Updating R3load to latest may help you .

//Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for reply... Can you tell me how to do that??

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me how to upgrade R3load?