Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis mandatory before approvation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Referring to this discussion: How to switch on mandatory risk analysis in Business Role Management?

I'd like to propose another scenario.

Now Risk Analysis is before profile generation and it is correct in this way.

But also Risk Analysis must be mandatory in that step (before approvation) and NOT ONLY during profile generation.

Is it possible to setup a "specific" configuration in this way?

Thanks.

Ettore

5 REPLIES 5

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ettore,

At stage level in MSMP(Maintain Path), under modify task setting you can make risk analysis mandatory for an agent.

Thanks,

Mamooon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Mamooon.

In BRM we haven’t defined a path or a workflow. I’m talking about the risk analysis step (not the approval phase in BRM). So we cannot set as mandatory the risks analysis at stage level. Our requirement is set the mandatory analysis in step ”risk analysis” into Business Role Methodology capability.

Any ideas?

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ettore, your requirements is not clear. can you please say in details with example what you really want. Thanks, Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

I’m referring to set as mandatory the step Analyze Access Risk in BRM capability see image below. The user cannot move on without perform the Risks analysis (for all role types).

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ettore,

you need to Create deterrent Methodology.in Access Control > Role Management> Define Methodology Process and Steps >

Example Methodology 1 for only steps sequence 1,3,4,5 (With Risk Analysis) and

other Methodology 2 for only steps 1,2,3,5 (Without Risk Analysis)

Now Assign those Methodology in Access Control > Role Management> Associate Methodology Process to condition Group.

Now call those condition group name from BRF+ decision table.

Thanks, Arif