cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of SAP PS reports to other languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my Development client if I log in with different language and execute SAP PS reports I am able to see the layout of the report properly.

But when we moved into Quality with Spanish as language I am unable to see the report lay out in Spanish. All the columns are blank.

I translated all the required reports in CJE2 from EN to ES and stored in a workbench request. And the request is pulled to Quality but still unable to see the report columns in Spanish.

Any solution to see the report in Spanish?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in User profile (t-code SU3) and under default tab ,maintain the language as 'EN'

Or

For GUI, go lo let corner in SAP log on window -> options-> Sap lOg on options-> Language (EN)

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you. I think you misunderstood my question. I am logging into Quality by giving language as ES in the log on screen and none of the PS reports and their lay outs are showing the column descriptions in Spanish like plan, actual, commitment etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

Kindly tell me tcodes of report you want to run in ES language. Because as far as my experience all standard report is available in all languages. you need to maintain format in that language that is columns and object data also maintain in languages.

Like cost element description showed be maintain in specific language and format showed me maintain in that language. and offcourse login showed be on specific language.

I already try in Arabic language on my client but one time on some specific reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Thank you very much for the reply. Actually its some inconsistency in the Quality server.

Did some configuration settings to import all the hierarchy and cost element based reports from 000 client to required client.

This can be done for all the cost, revenue based reports or for the required reports where you face this kind of problems.

The path is PS - Information system - Costs/revenue information system - hierarchy report - import report - give source as 000 and check Import all language field. Then system will show you all the hierarchy reports. Select the required report and execute.

Do the same for cost element based reports also  cost element analysis - standard reports - Import reports.

Now all the hierarchy and cost element based reports are shown with Spanish language.

Answers (0)