Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to fetch users who visited MA

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in whcih I have to make a report whcih will fetch all the users who have visited the Master Agreement. Users only have Read Access.

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Kushagra A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If master agreement ic created with template,then what ever assigned groups assigned to master agreement with users can able to see your master agreement.So,please check  user id for each group assigned to your MA.

With Regards,

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

That is different scenario. I want to fetch only those users who have opened the MA.

Thanks,

Kushagra A

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP eSourcing doesn't hold any history on that. You'll have to build one yourself if it's a must.

Regards,

Bogdan Toma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check with your Security team who only would have authorization to access SUIM through which you can find out the required informations.

G. Lakshmipathi

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can you please elaborate?

Thanks,

Kushagra A

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said already, there is a standard transaction code SUIM through which, one can check how many users accessed a transaction code or how many transaction codes has been executed by a particular user.  Predominently, authorization to this transaction won't be given to normal team members other than Security.  So you need to check with them.

G. Lakshmipathi