cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate Resubmission

0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to do resubmission for real estate object. The resubmission process is coming up correctly with the appointment calender. My question is that apart from running the resubmission report for dates, is it possible for the system to generate pop ups on or before the date of resubmission as a notification.

Regard Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

There is no functionality for resubmission pop-up, but you can explore the options of issuing messages at application using the badi: "BADI_RECA_RESUBMISSION". Here you can identify the person responsible, do date calculations and issue messages as well.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma   

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcog_
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The error occurs in program RFRECARSCN.

Find:

IF sy-batch = abap_true.
MESSAGE a054(recabc).
ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard solution, but we can achieve through work around.

You can try the below process,

1. Create one variant for your report (like you want report for all uncompleted till next 2 months)

2. Create background job with your program and variant (Tcode: RECARSCN, Program: RFRECARSCN)

3. Create one distribution list (Tcode : SO23) and add mail id's you want to notify

4. Run this job on weekly once.

On predefined intervals defined in your background job, system checks for incomplete reminders and the list will be forwarded to mail ID's maintained in your distribution list.

This is just work around, one of my client using this method to notify set of people in their company.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini, how do you get RFCARSCN to run in a background Job? I get error message "Cannot be ran in batch"