Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS screen send a notification back to SRM if a vendor opens the PO

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  All

We have a requirment where we would like to send to the SRM system a notification if the vendor has opened the PO sent to him .
Currently we are not able to track the same all the PO whether the supplier sees them or not have a status as New .

and causes a lot of delay  even the PO is sent yet the supplier does not agree seeing it on time which creates a lot of confusion .

Let me know how some one has achieved it or else whats the workaround for the same  ?

Please be so kind to let me know .

Regards

Vinita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

As per the standard functionality in SRM we have dont have any way where we can get the notification for the opening of Po, but there are xmls when Po response or confirmation is done in the SUS system as below :

Po response:

Send Purchase Order Confirmation (Response)

Po confirmation:

PurchaseOrderConfirmation_Out

ServiceAcknowledgementRequest_Out

Regards,

Rahul

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rahul

Thanks for the response however these are only sent when the Supplier choses to send it ?

We however would like to configure this when the supplier is opening it will it be triggered in that case as well without Supplier having to do anything just something like a read receipt in an email .

Hope I am able to clarify .

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

As per the standard functionality there is no such  configuration where you can define this notification setting.

In this case you have to write the custom code for such notification of document to be send to the purchaser side.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Rahul

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Can you help me identify where we should write this custom logic which would be based on openings of document . I basically wanted to know the place where we can do this since it is a SUS portal it is based on BSP pages so I am not sure where to check

Please advise ?

Regards

Vinita

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

the controller class for the PO display BSP page is: CL_SUS_C_ORDER_DETAIL_VIEW. Method do_request of this class will be executed each time the page is loaded. This could be a starting point for your enhancement.
However please be aware that SAP Support will require you to deactivate such enhancements if you report an issue through the service marketplace in an incident, even if your issue is not connected to the enhancement.

regards

Zoltan