Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface for Java proxy not register

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing a Java Proxy problem getting the following error:

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Interface <MyInterfaceName> not registered: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlRecoverableException: Interface <MyInterfaceName> not registered. Setting message to status failed.

Checking different documentation and posts, I saw I have to register my interface as follows:

http://<host>:<port>/ProxyServer/register?[ns=<mi_ns>&]interface=<mi_name>&bean=<bean_name>&method=<...>

My doubt is what bean name and method have I to type in the above url?

Checking the application modules deployed on my PI system, I have the following EJB module details for the sap.com/com.sap.xi/proxyserver application:

For Enterprise Java Beans "JPR":

Java Naming and Directory Interface Name: JPR

Home: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.sbeans.JPRHome

Remote: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.sbeans.JPRRemote

Local Home: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.sbeans.JPRLocalHome

Local: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.sbeans.JPRLocal

EJB Class: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.sbeans.JPRBean

Transaction Type: CONTAINER

But it is not clear for me what bean name and method I should set. Please, can anybody tell me if these parameters are here? What are they for the Bean and method? If this application is not correct, where is this information?

Thanks in advance,

Samantha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Bean name will be ur JNDI name which u can check in ejb-j2ee-engine.xml and method name is the name of the method under which u have written your java proxy logic (open .java file under ur project and check the void method name)

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

samantha_nez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

Once I got the java application, I could check the info. After deploying it on PI system, in NWA > Configuration > Application Modules, now I can see the deployed EJB module according this info.

Best regards,

Samantha.

Answers (0)