SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metric DIF in SAP F&R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Metric DIF : We need to check how this metric DIFs manage the number of locations supplied by a DC. It seems there is a DIF that considers if any variation in the number of stores supplied by a DC when calculating the forecast.

Can anyone please help me to understand how Metric DIF is working in SAP F&R. I have created metric DIF and assigned for two stores s1 AND s2 ( DC as supplier for the stores). But when did the forecast it did not consider the Metric DIF.

Can anyone has any document or process flow for this please share with me. My mail id is guin.arunkumar@gmail.com

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Anyone can please help me to answer the above question.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member

Hi Arun,

Did you check this link: Number of Supplied Sites as DIF Occurrences - SAP F&R Integration - SAP Library ? The case you are describing would require the activities in the SAP ECC Retail system to be done, which then results in metric DIF being generated via interface in F&R. No nee to maintain metric DIF manually in F&R.

The metric DIF in general has a value at a moment in time. This value can change over time. The effect of a value change is then input into F&R forecast.