cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of getting job after doing ABAP SAP certification as a fresher?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone...

I am a fresher.

I want to do SAP Certification in ABAP Module.

I wanted to ask everyone about the jobs opportunities for fresher in ABAP SAP.

Is it advisable to do ABAP certification?

what are the chances of getting a job after ABAP certification?

Please help me with this doubt.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

please understand that Certification never gurantees a job in SAP, although it will boost your Resume and will provide some extent of knowledge too, but it will not impact in your job hunt, so if you wants to do Certification only for job purpose, its not advisable.

Yes, if you wants to appear in interview with an advantage of being a Certified professional, then you can take Certification.

The reason behind it is that in Certification exams , theoritical questions are asked, but oin real time working there are so much difference in the work profile based on industry requirements, so real time experiences are always preffered to that of Certification in SAP.

If you have any further queries, please revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sir...

I am agree with your view.

But i want to do job in SAP field.

So if i won't do ABAP SAP Certification then is there any way to get a job in SAP?

Doing ABAP SAP certification will help me find a job na?

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

can you please tell me about your academics background, it would be better to tell you after knowing about your past learnings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir..

I did BE in Computer Science.

I am 2012 passout.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Parag,

as you have done BE in computer Science so you will have coding experience, you can search a job for SAP ABAP , but let me clear that its too tough to get a job in SAP ABAP as an fresher, as there are many candidates who have taken certifications are still searching a job in SAP ABAP, so what i will suggest you that if money is not a constraint for you , you may opt for a certification in SAP ABAP, and then apply in all possible area.

But please consider one thing that if you have enthuasism towards your goal, then start learning SAP ABAP from any SAP authorised training center near you, learn it seriously and implement it so that you became flexible with the concepts used in SAP ABAP, you will surely achieve what you wants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok sir..

thank you so much.

It's nice talking to you.

Thank you

Answers (0)